Name and surname:
Date of birth:
July 25, 1988
2008 – 2012
Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz
Technical and Computer Education
2003 – 2008
Economic School Complex in Piła
major: Economist Technician
1999 – 2003
Grammar school in Wysoka
11.2012 – Present
position: Web Developer / Programmer
- adaptation of created WWW pages to various kind of mobile appliances; Responsive Web Design.
07.2002 – 09.2012
position: Web Developer / Programmer, Project Manager
- creation and sale my content management system (CMS) and customer relationship management system (CRM),
- back-end (PHP5, MySQL, configuration of Apache server),
- management projects, contact with client,
- selected projects: Civilia, Wentylacja CRM, Testy zawodowe, Diamentowa Afera, Czasopismo Cyrkulacje.
11.2010 – 09.2012
Comfitura Sp. z o.o
position: Web Developer / Programmer (remote work)
- creation of multimedia applications and games for mobile appliances (iPad tablets, Galaxy Tab),
- participation in work at projects for international companies: Samsung, Jack Daniels, Finlandia, Danone and other,
- selected projects: Focus Advantage, Jack Daniels - Guitar, FrostMan: Łap Frosty, Finlandia - Smakuje Mi.
03.2011 – 06.2011
07.2010 - 11.2010
GMO Enterprise Sp. z o.o.
- implementation of made templates to WordPress system.
07.2008 - 09.2008
Metropolis Group in Jastarni
05.2007 - 06.2007
Real Estate Agency "Nordhaus Polska" Sp. z o.o
position: apprenticeship at the office
05.2006 - 06.2006
Sports shop "Sportinger" in Pila
position: apprenticeship in sales
proficient in writing (writing comments and documentation, reading),
basic in speech
- Vanilla JS - pretty good knowledge of DOM model, XMLHttpRequest object (AJAX), Closures, Prototype-based Object System, events system and other,
- jQuery - pretty knowledge skill of use built-in functionalities of library, writing my own plugins, extension of functionalities,
- Micro-frameworks - skill of use small frameworks in small projects,
- JSON, JSONP,
HTML5 / CSS3
- considerable emphasis on standards (W3C, WCAG, WAI-ARIA), semantic, accessibility for people with disabilities, compatibility with guidelines of Google, optimization for browsers,
- knowledge of microformats, Open Graph protocol, Twitter Cards, Schema.org, Dublin Core,
- basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop for cut layout,
- Responsive Web Design,
- Progressive enhancement, Graceful degradation,
- tracking new technologies.
- pretty good knowledge of OOP, design patterns, standards of creating code (PSR-0, PSR-1, PSR-2), SPL, use exceptions and namespaces,
- practical use Packagist, PECL, PEAR,
- ability to do refactoring, debugging (XDebug) and code testing (PHPUnit),
- basic knowledge PHP Yii Framework and Symfony 2, interest FuelPHP,
- significant emphasis on security of writing code (CSRF, XSS, SQL injections, etc) and optimization (adapting HTTP headers, CDN, buffering gzip, caching and other).
- implementation CMS: WordPress.
- pretty good knowledge of MySQL, good knowledge of SQLite and PostgreSQL, basic knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB),
- operation of base from console, phpMyAdmin or Chive,
- experience in work with big bases (to 10 GB).
- practical knowledge of REST, XML-RPC, SOAP protocols,
- implementation a lot of various API, like Google Apps, Last.fm, payment systems (Dotpay, Homepay),
- ability to create own Web services.
- Apache (use mod_rewrite, mod_proxy, mod_expires, mod_header, mod_deflate, mod_alias, mod_vhost_alias),
- basic knowledge of Microsoft IIS,
Skills necessary for fight on all fronts:
- pretty good knowledge of regular expressions,
- ability to reading and creation of UML models (OCL),
- use control system of version (Git),
- a few years’ work as a freelancer, that is, contact with client, negotiations of prices, immunity to stress and practical experience in fight under pressure from time :-)
- driving license, category B.
- writing blog about programming: blog.kamilbrenk.pl,
- sport, mainly jogging and gym,
- tourism, traveling, getting to know the world and various cultures,
- psychology, especially psychology of work.
- interesting and creative work in programmer’s role / web developer,
- solving ambitious and more demanding tasks that lets to get new experience and skills in area of website development.